Skip to main content

Seems everytime I need to buy real insurance for my items they are no where to be found in my auctiva. Y am I pay $10 a month? Cant get no answers from Auctiva. Just the run around! Been having this issue for a yr now. And still u want to blame ebay! Its ebay glitches!! :00 I think its you auctiva!!
Original Post
Hi knotacellar,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having trouble buying insurance through Auctiva. I was unable to find any Auctiva accounts nor support cases using your Community Forum information so I have not been able to look into the specifics of your situation, but I am not aware of any technical issues that would cause your sold items not to show up within Auctiva.

Provided that you currently have a valid eBay token linking your Auctiva account to your eBay account, any items you sell should show up on your Sales page within Auctiva, which you can reach by mousing over the “Sales” tab and selecting “All” under Transactions.

From there, you should be able to purchase insurance for any individual item using the “Purchase Insurance” button that appears in the “Actions” column next to the item. You can also purchase insurance for multiple items at the same time by checking the boxes next to the desired items and clicking the “Purchase Insurance” button at the bottom of the page.

Also, you can verify whether the token linking your eBay account is valid by mousing over the “My Account” tab within your account, selected the “eBay” option under “Settings”, and then looking in the row labeled “Token Status” on the ensuing page. If you need to generate a new one, you should be able to do so using the “Get New Token” link a little further down on the same page.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with this, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.