Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We will be conducting an update of the Auctiva website on the morning of Tuesday, 1/18/2011 that will involve some brief site down time. As a result of this update, the Auctiva site is expected to be unavailable from approximately 8:00 AM PST to 9:00 AM PST. I will update this thread if there are any changes to this schedule or if any technical issues arise as a result of the update.

If you have any questions regarding your Auctiva account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Since our site update that took place this morning, we have noticed that the GTC duration is no longer showing up for selection on the eBay UK lister page for shop owners as it should. Our engineering team is working on this problem and we will have it resolved as soon as possible.

We currently expect to have this issue resolved a bit later today and I'll update this thread to let you all know once the issue has been resolved or I am able to provide a more specific estimate of when that will happen.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue is causing and we appreciate the feedback of those who helped bring this to our attention.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.