Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We are currently receiving reports from a number of users indicating that images cannot be uploaded into Auctiva and that some images are not showing up on the Manage Images page or in listings they are being used in. Our engineering team is currently investigating this issue and we will have it resolved as soon as possible.

I will post further updates on this issue to this thread as additional information becomes available. We apologize for any inconveniences this problem is causing.

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - Our investigation into this issue is still underway but we are seeing signs that this may have been due to a temporary issue on the end of our image hosting provider may be getting resolved now. I am now seeing images in the auctions of users who reported this problem that I was unable to see 10 minutes ago, so that's a good sign.

I'll post further updates on this situation to this thread as additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding!

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We have just wrapped up our investigation into this issue and found that this behavior was associated with a technical problem on the end of our image hosting provider. While there wasn't anything we could do from our end to "fix" the problem, based on the reports we are receiving from customers, it does appear this problem is subsiding.

I will post further updates on this issue to this thread if we become aware of any status changes with respect to this issue.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.