Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We are currently investigating a technical issue that is causing a number of listings that are being posted through Auctiva to get stuck in "Posting" status instead of posting to eBay immediately. If you are being impacted by this problem, you should be able to view the statuses of the listings in question by mousing over the "Listings" tab within your account and selecting the "Scheduled" option.

Our engineering team is currently working to resolve this problem as soon as possible and we will do our best to ensure that as many of these listings as possible end up posting to eBay successfully in the end, although there may be a delay.

If any of these listings fail to post, you will see a message to that effect on your Scheduled Listings and Notifications pages. If any of your listings produce a failure message and you can confirm they are not showing up on eBay, you should be able to try posting them again at that time.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue is causing. I will be posting further updates regarding this issue to this thread as additional information becomes available.

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

We are still working on getting this issue completely resolved but there has been some progress on the issue that I would like to make you all aware of.

First of all, quite a few of the listings that were stuck in "Posting" status have ended up failing to post to eBay so would be a good idea to check your Scheduled Listings page again at this time to see whether any of your listings that were impacted by this issue failed to post.

If you discover that failure messages are now showing up next to some items on your Scheduled Listings page and you have verified that the items are not showing up on eBay, then you will have to repost them at a later time in order to make sure they are posted successfully.

While our posting service is now doing a lot better than before, we are still seeing listings get stuck in "Posting" status when users attempt to post or schedule them so you may see that behavior again if you attempt to post any new items now. However, we expect to be able to resolve the remaining part of this problem in the near future.

I cannot provide a specific estimate of when the issue will be completely resolved, but I will continue to update this thread as additional information on the issue becomes available. We appreciate your continued patience as we deal with this issue.

-Mike
Hi Community,

I am pleased to report that this issue should now be resolved. As a result, if you post and new listings or repost any listings that had failed to post due to this issue, we expect them to be submitted to eBay immediately as you are assustomed to happening under normal circumstances.

If you see encounter any further problems posting listings to eBay through Auctiva moving forward, please let us know by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

Thanks again for your patience!

-Mike
Hi Community,

We have become aware of a new problem with our posting service that is causing listings to get stuck in "Posting" status once again and our engineering team is working to resolve this new issue as soon as possible. I will post further updates on this issue to this thread as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for the continued difficulties.

-Mike
Hi Community,

We believe we have addressed this latest posting issue for the most part and, while you still may see listings go into "Posting" status on your Scheduled Listings page temporarily before your items are actually posted to eBay, we are monitoring things closely will ensure there are as few failures as possible.

If any listings that you attempt to post after this time end up failing to post due to error messages that say "Not Posted in Time", please let us know by filing a support case. Thanks again for bearing with us!

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.