Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We will be conducting an update of the Auctiva website on the morning of Tuesday, 2/16/2010 that will involve some brief site down time. As a result of this update, the Auctiva site is expected to be unavailable from approximately 7:30 AM PT to 8:30 AM PT. I will update this thread if there are any changes to this schedule or if any technical issues arise as a result of the update.

If you have any questions regarding your Auctiva account, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - The site update I mentioned on this thread is well underway, but it appears it will take a bit longer to complete that we projected previously. We now expect the update to be complete and the Auctiva website to be available once again at approximately 9 AM PT.

I will post again to this thread when the update is complete, or if there are any further changes to this schedule. Thank you all for your patience.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We just wrapped up today's site update at about 9 AM PT and the Auctiva website should now be available once again. There are still a couple outstanding issues that are causing error messages to be displayed on the Account Activity and View Invoices pages, but we'll have those cleared up as soon as possible.

I will update this thread to let you know if we become aware of any other notable issues with this site update.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We have become aware of a technical problem that arose as a result of our site update this morning that is causing the information saved in the Find Product, Item Specifics, Quantity, and Auto Relist Profile menus on the Auctiva listing creation page not to appear on saved listings even though the details were saved in the past.

Our engineering team is currently working on correcting this problem and, while I cannot provide a specific estimate of when the issue will be resolved now, I will update this thread as soon as more information on the issue becomes available.

One important thing to note about this issue is that the data *is* still saved in our database and, as long as you do not save over the affected listings while this issue is ongoing, the data will still be there once we get this issue resolved.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I just heard back from our engineering team regarding the issues mentioned on this thread and am pleased to report that we believe they have been resolved now. However, you may need to clear your browser cache and close and reopen your browser in order to see that they have been resolved on your end.

If you continue to experience any of these issues after you have cleared your cache and closed/reopened your browser, please let us know by contacting our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx#

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We have become aware that some users are still experiencing trouble when trying to save values in the "Quantity" and "Auto Relist Profile" fields so apparently the changes we made yesterday did not completely resolve that problem. Our engineering team is going to continue looking into this today and we'll get a solution in place as soon as we can.

I will post further updates on this issue to this thread as additional information becomes available. Thanks for bearing with us as we work on this.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
Hi Community,

We just released a new set of changes designed to resolve the problem mentioned above with respect to the values entered in the "Quantity" and "Auto Relist Profile" areas now saving and they appears to have done the trick based on the testing we have done so far.

You will have to clear your cache in order to see the effects of these new changes on your end but, once you have cleared your cache and then closed and reopened your browser, we believe you will no longer experience these problems.

If you continue to encounter either of these problems after you have done so, please let us know by contacting our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx#

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.