Skip to main content

Hi Community,

The Auctiva website is currently unavailable because we are conducting a site update to add new features and fix bugs. This update began at approximately 9 AM PT this morning and is expected to last until about 10 AM PT. Once the Auctiva website is available again, it may be slower than usual for a little while as the release process finishes up.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team by completing the web form on the following page: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - The current site update is almost complete but is taking a bit longer than we expected. At this point, we anticipate the Auctiva website will become available again within 20 minutes or so.

I'll be posting further updates on the progress of this update to this thread as additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We have encountered a problem in the aftermath of our site update that is causing many of our users to receive error messages when they attempt to log-in. This issue is currently being addresses by our technical team and we hope to have it resolved within 15-20 minutes.

I will post further updates to this thread as additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - Another problem we have noticed is that the link to the Auctiva Uploader under the "Images" tab is going to an error page. Our engineering team is currently investigating this particular problem and will have it resolved as soon as possible.

I will post further updates on this issue to this thread as additional information becomes available.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - It has also been brought to our attention that many users are having trouble editing images and entering dimensions into the lister page when using calculated shipping. Both of these issues are currently being investigated by out technical team and we will have them resolved as soon as possible.

I will post further updates of these issues as additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - The problem that was causing users to be unable to enter their package dimensions should now be resolved. However, we did notice that the site is not allowing some users to post listings with free shipping.

I will post further updates on this issue, as well as the image editing issue, to this thread as additional information becomes available.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I just heard back from our technical team and it appears that the outstanding issues that are preventing users from editing images and submit listings with free shipping are going to be addresses with a minor site update tomorrow morning. At this point, I anticipate those issues will be resolved at about 10 AM PT tomorrow.

I will post further updates on those issues, as well as any new issues that come up, on this thread as additional information becomes available.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - The issue with the image editing interface should be resolved with a minor site update we will be conducting later this afternoon, and the problem with the shipping cost being dropped should already be resolved for the most part. If you continue experiencing either of these issues after that update is complete, please let us know by contacting our customer support team.

I will post again to this thread when this update is complete. Thanks for understanding.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - The issue that was causing some users to be unable to edit their images should now be resolved and the problem causing the shipping cost to be dropped in certain cases should also be resolved for the most part.

If you continue experiencing either of these issues after that update is complete, please let us know by contacting our customer support team. Thanks!

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.