Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We are in the process of conducting a site update and, as a result of the changes that are being rolled out, many users are receiving generic error messages accompanied by long strings of characters when trying to work within their Auctiva accounts. These errors should no longer occur once this update is complete in about 30 minutes or so.

I will post further updates on this situation to this thread as additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding!

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - I just spoke to our engineering team about this ongoing problem and they are working to get it resolved as soon as possible but still cannot provide a concrete ETA as to when it will be resolved. As it turns out, these errors are occurring due to an unforeseen technical problem with today's release.

I will post further updates to this thread as additional information on this situation becomes available. Thanks for bearing with us while we deal with this difficult situation.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - Our engineering team just corrected a problem that we believe was causing most of these error messages, but they are still looking into a couple other possible problems that could still be causing similar errors. I will post further updates on this situation to this thread as additional information becomes available.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We are in the process of pushing out another site update that we believe will correct the problems that is causing many users to receive errors when working within their Auctiva accounts. I will post again to this thread when this update is complete and hopefully you will no longer receive these errors thereafter.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We just completed the update I mentioned in my last message so we hope that you will stop receiving the generic error messages when trying to create and post your listings. If you continue to receive these errors while working within your Auctiva accounts, please contact our customer support team by completing the web form on the following page: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.