Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We will be conducting an update of the Auctiva website on the morning of Tuesday, 4/19/2011 that will involve some brief site down time. As a result of this update, the Auctiva site is expected to be unavailable from approximately 8:00 AM PDT to 9:00 AM PDT. I will update this thread if there are any changes to this schedule or if any technical issues arise as a result of the update.

If you have any questions regarding your Auctiva account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - We just become aware of a technical problem that has arisen in the wake of our site update this morning that is causing the "Submit" button on the Custom Item Specifics interface not to work. Our engineering team is working to resolve this problem as soon as possible and I will continue to update this thread as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue is causing.

-Mike
Hi Community,

We did release a change a little while again that was intended to address the problem with the "Submit" button on the Custom Item Specifics interface but we are still receiving some reports of that button not functioning when certain attributes/values are entered, primarily for Internet Explorer users.

Our engineering team is investigating what additional changes will need to be made to fully resolve this problem and I will continue to update this thread as additional information becomes available.

If you are encountering this problem while using Internet Explorer, you may be able to work around the issue in the mean time by switching to the Firefox browser, which can be downloaded free of charge from http://www.mozilla.com

We have received a couple reports of this nature from Firefox users as well so switching to Firefox will not necessarily resolve the problem for everyone, but we have seen instances where this error occurs in Internet Explorer and not Firefox.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.