Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We are receiving reports from a number of customers stating that the listings they have tried to schedule for a later date and time have posted immediately instead. Our technical team is currently investigating this issue and we will have it resolved as soon as possible.

It doesn't look like this problem is very widespread at the moment, however, if you are considering scheduling listings today, you may want to wait until we have this issue resolved to do so. We will post an alert on the Auctiva home page if it becomes apparent that this issue is more widespread than we currently think.

I will post further updates on this issue to this thread as additional information become available. Thanks for understanding!

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - I just heard back from our technical team regarding this issue and the good news is that we have verified this has only happened for a very small subset of our users. However, we are still trying to track down the cause so we can get it corrected.

I will post further updates on this issue to this thread as additional information becomes available.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I just heard back from our technical team and am pleased to report that we have a beat on the cause of this issue and that we should be able to get something in place to prevent this from happening by about 7 PM PT this evening.

I will post again to this thread if additional infromation becomes available. Otherwise, this issue should be resolved within the next couple hours.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.