Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties which are causing many users to receive generic error messages, many of which include ID #'s such as c451a5bb-1257-446b-ab67-2fcbf328555e, when attempting to select templates and do a few other things on the Auctiva website.

Our technical team is currently working to resolve the issues causing these errors as soon as possible and, while I cannot offer a specific estimate of when they will be resolved at the moment, I will keep you updated through this thread as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for the inconveniences this issue may be causing. I hope to have some good news to share with you all soon!

-Mike
Last edited {1}
Original Post
Hi Community,

I am pleased to report that we have just finished making some changes intended to address the issue causing these errors, so we expect that you should now be able to select templates and post/save listings through your Auctiva accounts once again.

If you receive an error message when attempting to post or save a listing after this point, just use the “Refresh” button on your browser to reload the page and you should not encounter any further errors of that nature after that point.

If you continue to encounter difficulties of this nature moving forward, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” page on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.