Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties which are causing some abnormal behavior and our technical team is working to restore the stability of the site once again as soon as possible.

As a result of these issues, some users are currently encountering errors when attempting to post or relist items and the My Plan Info page may incorrectly show that users are on to our Free Plan instead of the appropriate subscription plan.

I am uncertain when we will have these issues resolved at the moment, but I will keep you posted through this thread as any additional information becomes available. We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing.

-Mike
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

I am pleased to report that we have just released an update to our site which we believe should have resolved most, if not all, of the abnormal site behavior which has been occurring this afternoon. As a result, we are hopeful that all users will now able to use the Auctiva site much more effectively at this point in time.

If you encounter any remaining issues moving forward, please let us know by contacting our Customer Support team directly from under the "Help" tab on our site.

-Mike
Hi Community,

We have since become aware of a remaining issue which may cause the "Schedule Relist" and "Relist Now" buttons not to function correctly when using the "Edit and Relist" option on the Closed Listings page. However, the "Bulk Relist" option should still be working properly at this time.

Our technical is currently working to resolve this issue as soon as possible and I will update this thread again to let you know when the issue has been resolved or any other related information becomes available.

We apologize for the continued difficulties.

-Mike
Hi Community,

We have just released another update intended to correct this remaining issue, so we expect that all users should now be able to successfully use the "Schedule Relist" and "Relist Now" buttons associated with the "Edit and Relist" option on the Closed Listings page once again.

If you encounter any further difficulties moving forward, please don't hesitate to let us know.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.