Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We are currently experiencing a technical problem that is causing many users to receive error messages containing long strings of characters (i.e. a60d1619-d422-48b1-874d-224593a457b5) to be generated upon clicking the "Select Template" button on the Auctiva listing creation page. Our engineering team is currently investigating the problem and we will have it resolved as soon as possible.

I will post further updates on this issue to this thread as additional information becomes available. We apologize for any inconveniences this issue is causing.

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - We are also receiving some reports from users indicating that the template images are not showing up in listings as was the case earlier today, but we have not been able to see this behavior from our end of things. We believe that the template may just not be showing up in the previews of saved listing in which they are selected.

I'll keep you posted as more information becomes available to me. Thanks for bearing with us as we deal with this situation.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I just heard back from our engineering team regarding this matter and they have removed the hardware that we believe was causing these errors from our rotation so we hope you will all find these problems are no longer occurring. If you continue to experience either of these problems, please let us know by contacting our customer support team using the web form on the following page: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - While we are not seeing the template selection errors any longer, unfortunately, we still seem to be experiencing an issue that is causing the previews of many listings that use Auctiva templates not to look right. Our engineering team is currently investigating this problem and we will have it resolved as soon as possible. I will post further updates on this situation to this thread as additional information becomes available.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I am pleased to report that the issue that was causing the previews of listings with Auctiva templates not to look right has been resolved. Therefore, you should now be able to see the full template you have selected as well as the images within it when you preview your saved listings through Auctiva.

If you continue to experience trouble in this regard, please let us know by contacting our customer support team using the web form on the following page: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - While the problems described on this thread should no longer be occurring, if you posted listings while this problem was ongoing, the resulting active listings may end up looking incomplete (like the preview of the listings would have appeared).

If you have active listings that are affected in this manner, you should be able to restore their proper appearance by revising them via the following process:

1) Locate your listing in your Saved Listings folder.
2) Click the "<HTML> icon to the right of the item on your "Saved Listings" page
3) Select All and copy the html in the popup window.
4) Locate the item on eBay and click the "Revise Item" button.
5) Scroll down to the "Description" section and then click the "HTML" tab above the description editor.
6) Delete the existing description HTML, paste the copied HTML in its place, and save your changes.

If you have any other questions or concerns regarding your Auctiva account, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.