Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  New Pricing Structure    AUCTIVA FREE PLAN SCROLLING GALLERY TOOL???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AUCTIVA FREE PLAN SCROLLING GALLERY TOOL???
 Login/Join 
posted
hi all,

I am on the free plan at the moment and as i understand on the free plan u can still use the scrolling gallery for free?

Can someone please tell me how i can use this when i try to list through auctiva it says i must pick a plan and it wont let me post through auctiva without a plan???

if i post directly through ebay the scrolling gallery is not there so how can i use the scrolling gallery?

many thnx in advance...

Posts: 9 | Registered: March 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Apprentice
posted Hide Post
Hi, The free plan has no listing service and thus you cannot list through the Auctiva site being on the free plan.

The scrolling gallery has to be activated under Settings/Account Preferences and an eBay token has also to be created.

quote:
Originally posted by ortega9636:
hi all,

I am on the free plan at the moment and as i understand on the free plan u can still use the scrolling gallery for free?

Can someone please tell me how i can use this when i try to list through auctiva it says i must pick a plan and it wont let me post through auctiva without a plan???

if i post directly through ebay the scrolling gallery is not there so how can i use the scrolling gallery?

many thnx in advance...

Posts: 74 | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi thnx for reply...

i dont think you understand my question....

my scrolling gallery is fully activated and working and i have already generated an ebay token.

since account fees came to place i thought i can still use the scrolling gallery for free if i am on the free account which i am on.

now please understand my question how can i use the scrolling gallery if when i try to list a item through auctiva it says u must have a plan before listing?

so if i try to list through ebay the scrolling gallery does not appear do u understand what i mean? basically i have to list through auctiva to be able to see the scrolling gallery on my listing and i cant list through auctiva beacuase im not on a plan so is there a way i can list a item through ebay and use the scrolling gallery?

thnx

thnx

Posts: 9 | Registered: March 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Apprentice
posted Hide Post
Hi, I do understand what you mean. This is an answer posted in another thread by Auctiva Robert:
"If you are currently listing with eBay's TurboLister and continue to do so, you will continue to have access to our Scrolling Gallery and Sellathon counters, so long as you keep your token with Auctiva updated. No monthly fees will be incurred if you don't select an Auctiva pricing plan to enable listing through Auctiva."

So I think if the token is activated it should work. If it does not work, perhaps you would have to file a ticket with the costomer support for clarification.

quote:
Originally posted by ortega9636:
hi thnx for reply...

i dont think you understand my question....

my scrolling gallery is fully activated and working and i have already generated an ebay token.

since account fees came to place i thought i can still use the scrolling gallery for free if i am on the free account which i am on.

now please understand my question how can i use the scrolling gallery if when i try to list a item through auctiva it says u must have a plan before listing?

so if i try to list through ebay the scrolling gallery does not appear do u understand what i mean? basically i have to list through auctiva to be able to see the scrolling gallery on my listing and i cant list through auctiva beacuase im not on a plan so is there a way i can list a item through ebay and use the scrolling gallery?

thnx

thnx

Posts: 74 | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Whiz
posted Hide Post
I assume with a free account you can not list through auctiva's site which is what you stated above? I would guess you need to list through ebay or altenative and the gallery automatically will attach from auctiva once you list.

This may take alittle while for auctiva's system to catch up. Otherwise you need to contact auctiva support to see if theres a glitch

Posts: 204 | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post