Skip to main content

hi . can you help me. My scrolling gallery is not working. it appears at the bottom of the page, but there are no pictures, and nothing is moving, seems to be frozen. I am operating on a MAC, 10.8.4 system, I use Firefox and Safari. Thanks for any help you can provide me with. Everything as been updated on my computer so I should not have any problems.
Original Post
Hi Honest,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. I just reviewed a few of your active listings and the scrolling gallery was present and functional in each that I viewed, so I suspect the issue is specific to the listing(s) you are referring to or that there is something either something on your end that is interfering with the display of the gallery.

If you are still seeing this same behavior, I recommend clearing your browser cache and then closing and re-opening your browser to see if that clears things up.

If you continue to encounter the same issue after doing so, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.