Skip to main content

I am slowly updating listings as they end on eBay to assign a consignor and relisting. I notice that once I select the consignor, the description of my items disappears. I have had to copy the description, select the consignors name from the list, wait for the page to reload, and then paste the description...this is not an effective use of my time and I wondered if there was a better way to do this or if I'm doing something wrong.
Original Post
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. I agree that that doesn't sound like a very good use of your time or resources. Frown

Our Support Team here hasn't received any other reports of this happening, and I was unable to reproduce the issue within my Auctiva Account. My description stayed, even after selecting a new consignor and an existing one.

We would love to work with you more on this issue, to get to the bottom of the matter.

If you will, please submit a Support Case to us at http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx, so we can work with you directly to investigate further into this matter?

We do hope to hear back from you soon.

-Johnnie Q.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.