Skip to main content

Is there a way to filter those listings that have already been processed on a payout report? Right now whenever I go to create a payout for my consignor, it shows all the listings that have been sold to date, requiring me to manually look back at the older payouts before processing those that I have not paid out already. Very time consuming and error prone.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi GSB,

Thanks for posting your question here. We do not currently offer a feature that will allow you to filter out the consignment items for which you have already created payout reports from the Payout Report page, but I can certainly understand how that could help streamline the payout report process and will share your comments with our Product Management team.

As it stands now, you could potentially delete the consignment items from the Manage Items page for the consignor once you have created payout reports for them. Then, while those items would still show up on your Payout Report page, they would no longer show “Active” in the Status column and you could filter them out manually.

Although this may not help for your purposes if you intend to reuse any of your Consignment Items or if you do not want to delete them for some other reason, I figured I would mention the idea to make sure you are aware of the problem.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option. We appreciate the feedback!

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.