Skip to main content

This is not strictly a consignment question but all my inventory is consigned so I'm posting here. Forgive me if it would be more appropriate elsewhere.

I'm transferring my business from Blackthorne to Auctiva as they are closing shop. In Blackthorne, if I sold a consigned item to friends or family (not through eBay), I was able to generate a sale for the item so that it would show up on the Consignor's payout report. Is there some way to do this in Auctiva?
Original Post
Hi Luxe,

Welcome to our Community forum!

We do offer a suite of consignment tools which you can use to create payout reports for items you sell on behalf of your consignors, but using that option will require posting the listings in question directly through your Auctiva account.

Basically, once you have entered the details of a consignor and the associated comission plan into your account, you will be able to link the eBay listings you post on behalf of the consignor with those details using the “Is this a consignment item?” option which will be available under the description editor on the lister page within your account.

Then, once the listing comes to a close (hopefully with a sale), you could create a payout report for that item by mousing over the “eBay Sales” tab within your account, selecting the “Manage Consigners” option in the “Consignment” section, selecting “Create Payout” from the “Actions” menu next to the consignor.

If you are interested in learning more about our consignment tools, I recommend reviewing the following page of our FAQ: http://www.auctiva.com/help/faq/consignment/

Of course, if you need any specific assistance using this feature, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.