Skip to main content

All these months since I started listing w/ Get it Fast, I took for granted that GIF was being applied to my listings once sent to eBay. In the past, I've noticed a couple where I had to go in and add GIF b/c it wasn't showing up, but after noticing again tonight and checking ALL of my live listings, I see that NONE of the listings I've listed in the past 3 months using GET IT FAST ever "took". Guess I'll have to go in to MyeBay and bulk edit all listings. This really stinks, as I depend on Auctiva to do things right. Looks like now I have to re-check everything once sent to eBay. Man, all these sites that can't keep their programs running w/o glitches is really irking me these days!!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Just tried to bulk edit through eBAy. 180 listings. Since they're all various weights with calculated shipping, I can't bulk edit b/c the GIF is grouped with the shipping type.

Example: I select all 180, then select that I want to edit 'domestic shipping'. The pop-up window shows a drop down menu to edit shipping services (which I don't need or want to do), and in that same pop-up window is the box to select Get it Fast. I select get it fast, then apply it to the 180 listings, and I get big red error message that I have to select a shipping service for each. Ugh! I don't have time to do this one by one! And I'm afraid if I bulk edit from Auctiva, it's not going to "take" on eBay. Please....a fix, ASAP? Thank you!
Just revised a listing on eBay and noticed that the little box on the eBay revision page next to where it says "Combined shipping discounts,
Apply my calculated shipping rule with profile name" -- had a check mark in it. I don't have any combined shipping rules, and I believe I've removed a few of these same check marks not too long ago, wondering how they got there.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if Auctiva somehow programmed the GET IT FAST wrong, and instead of it checking off the GIF, it's checking off the combined shipping.

Now it's beginning to make sense why I'm not making ANY sales at all. Little by little, more and more percentage of my eBay listings have errors in them, and eBay's system thinks I'm spamming or something. Now I have to find a way to remove all the wrong check marks and one by one, open each listing and check off Get it Fast. Ew boy....(*blows her bangs up*) Confused
Hi womandi,

Given an appropriate shipping service, one that meets eBay's requirement for 1 day shipping, you should be able to select Get It Fast and have it operate correctly for you on eBay from within Auctiva. We are not aware of any difficulties with making this selection and having your listings appear correctly on eBay. In order to look into a problem with listings posting with Get It Fast selected, we would need you to file a support case with some examples of where this has occurred so we can look into the specifics to be able to determine where a problem lies.

Nor are we aware of any issues where selecting Get It Fast would have an effect on the Combined Shipping Discounts selection, and would need to look into specific listings to be able to see what may have occurred.

Without being able to take a look at some of the listings where you have encountered difficulty, I am unable to say what may have occurred for the listings you have had this difficulty with. As such, I encourage you to file a support case letting us know the details of this experience and including some specific examples where there has been difficulty so we can look into it. You can file a support case by selecting that option from the Help menu of the site.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.