Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi PhilthyCollins,

No, it is not currently possible to turn on the "Enable Optional eBay Gallery Images" flag as part of the CSV upload process so, if you would like to display more than one Gallery image in listings you are creating in this manner, you would need to add that option to each listing individually once they have been imported to your Saved Listings page.

I will pass along your comments in this regard to our Product Management team as a suggestion for future consideration though.

-Mike
No, there is no progress. They do not seem to care. I've been at this for three days. After finally getting the reps to understand the question and/or goal I got the same line about future consideration. Same thing with the free 3x relistings.

Auctiva doesn't seem to care if sellers are wasting their time manually doing things. I signed up for a trial. With all the limitations I'm having a hard time seeing how this is better than file exchange for free. The site is geared towards small sellers who don't know any better and are fooled by the gloss.
Hi thrifty1234,

At this time, we have no imminent plans to add this ability to the CSV upload process, but will update this forum thread should any new information regarding this become available for CSV uploads.

Unfortunately, at this time, eBay has not made the "3 free relisting" option available to third parties, so we are unable to offer that option on our listing creation page. We do intend to add it should it become available.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.