Skip to main content

I have done a couple dozen listings this morning, but suddenly they are being refused because the Header is not 500 pixels on the side.

I am using eBay's Stock Photos for these listings, and they are being rejected.

Seems to be some kind of bug in the system.

I need this fxied so I can do my listings!
jbt9955
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi jbt9955,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention.

It does appear that our system is blocking sellers from posting listings that are configured to use eBay's stock images as the only Gallery image, and our technical team is currently working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I do not anticipate it will take us long to resolve the issue, and will follow up with you once again through this thread when the issue has been addressed or any related information becomes available.

For the time being, I believe the only way to work around the issue would be to add your own picture of each item to the “eBay Header Image” and “Gallery Image” boxes within the Auctiva Image Selection section, as opposed to using eBay's stock images.

We apologize for any inconveniences this is causing.

-Mike
Dear jbt9955,

I just received an update on this issue from our technical team and am pleased to report that we have just released a change which should resolve this issue. As a result, I expect that you will no longer encounter these image size related errors from this point on.

I am uncertain why you would have received similar errors when using Auctiva hosted images that are at least 500 px on the longest side but, we will be happy to continue working with you on that through the support case you opened on this subject if you would like.

If you notice any remaining issues of this nature moving forward, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again for helping to bring this to our attention.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.