Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi apPaul,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. We have received some other recent reports indicating that the Auto Feedback service is not working properly in some cases and our technical team is currently looking into resolving this apparent issue as soon as possible.

I am uncertain when we will have a solution for the issue in place at the moment, but I will make sure your case is included in the investigation and will update you again through this thread once the issue has been addressed or any other related information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing.

-Mike
Hi apPaul,

I just received an update on this issue from our technical team and am pleased to report that we have just released a change intended to resolve this issue, so we expect that our Auto Feedback service will resume leaving feedback for your buyers based on the conditions you have set up within your account once again moving forward.

If you notice any remaining issues of this nature, please contact our Customer Support team directly from the "Help" tab within your account. Thanks again for helping to make us aware of this.

-Mike
Hi apPaul,

Unfortunately, we have been monitoring this situation since the change we made yesterday and it appears that our Auto Feedback service is still not working consistently as we had hoped, so you will likely continue to see the same behavior for the time being.

At this point, our technical team is going back to the drawing board to determine how this issue can be resolved once and for all, and I will continue to keep you posted through this thread as any additional information becomes available.

I hope to have some good news for you soon!.

-Mike
Hi Dalin,

We are aware that our Auto Feedback service is still not functioning properly (to varying degrees) for some users and, while I do not have any new information to share with respect to when the issue will be resolved at this time, our technical team is still actively seeking a solution.

Although we have made a number of adjustments in effort to get around the cause of these failures since the issue arose and have seem some improvement, we will need to make some additional changes to fully resolve the issue for all who are impacted.

I was unable to locate any support cases you have filed on this subject, so I have shared the details of your report with our technical team to aid the ongoing investigation as well. I will update this thread again when the issue has been addressed or any related information becomes available.

We apologize for the continued difficulties.

-Mike
Hi Community,

I am pleased to report that we have since made some additional changes which we believe have the Auto Feedback service running reliably once again for a vast majority of users who have been experiencing difficulties, whether consistent or more sporadic in nature.

If you notice any remaining issues with the Auto Feedback service, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the "Help" tab on our site.

At this point, we would need to evaluate any additional failures on a case by case basis.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.