Skip to main content

I am a new seller on ebay. I joined Auctiva to make things easier. However, because I originally posted my auctions on eBay and then imported them to Auctiva, I cannot stop the auto relist. Auctiva thinks they are not scheduled and eBay won't allow me to do anything to my current listings (instead it loads a page that gets hung up with Auctiva). I have already tried multiple browsers. PLEASE HELP! Several auctions are ending today that I don't want relisted. Thank you.
Original Post
Hi c4a2y,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. Although we do offer a feature that can be used to relist your items automatically under certain conditions, you would actually need to post your listings through your Auctiva account in order to use our Auto Relist functionality.

You can learn more about the Auto Relist feature we have available by reviewing the following entries on our FAQ: http://www.auctiva.com/help/fa...search=auto%20relist

Since you originally posted these items directly through eBay, I assume you must have configured them to relist automatically using another application that is offered by eBay. Provided that is the case, you would need to cancel these automatic relists through the application you used to schedule them.

I hope this helps point you in the right direction.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.