Skip to main content

I am listing under one of my older ID's that I haven't used in quite some time.

I have created my listing, written the description etc. When I go to preview it the description box has SOMEONE else's description and it changes every time I go in and out to preview.

When I go to edit the description there is no such description there to edit. My description is there.

When you preview it, you see someone else's description first and then my description second.

What could be going on with this? I also noticed all template information was missing as well like where to send payments to. Blank fields.

Does anyone have any idea where this description could be coming from? I'm at my wits end and have redone it numerous times.
Original Post
Hello LifeisLike -

It sounds like you may have been attempting to use one of the Basic Boxes templates, which currently have an issue that sounds like what you have described. This issue with these particular templates is being investigated by our engineers and we hope to have a resolution soon.

Please note that the issue is only occurring when previewing your listings, and that the templates appear correctly when posted to eBay.

Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may cause.

-Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.