Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello luv_2_recycle -

There is currently a known issue that is affecting the auto relist profiles in some accounts. At present, our engineers are looking into the difficulty, but we have no ETA on when this issue will be resolved. If you have not already done so, please file a support case with us from under the Help tab of the site so we can look in to the specifics occurring within your account.

If there is an item where the auto relist has failed to operate correctly where you have still not relisted it or reposted it back to eBay, please let us know the item number or title of that item to assist us in the investigation of the issue.

I will update this thread when more information regarding this issue becomes available. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Craig
this has been going on since may 27. I haven't changed anything with my profiles and have been using the same autorelist policy for years....this feature not working is pretty inconvenient, not only do I have to find each item that didn't sell in my closed listings, but after I find them I can no longer have them autorelist at a discounted price, I have to either relist at the original starting bid amount or go into each listing and discount them after they post.....please advise if any progress has been made on fixing this feature, thanks very much
is this happening to anyone else out there or just me? I have gone from 200+ listings to 17 due to this autorelist problem not working, and the 17 active ones are up just because they are new listings , they will probably not relist either. I have tried creating a new autorelist policy to see that worked, and still not working. the only one item of mine that does still autorelist is a buy it now item with no discount relist - the others that aren't working are all auctions with a 15% discount each time it relists..I pay $40 a month for auctiva and this autorelist not working is costing me a ton of money....someone in the tech department can you please help me? and yes, I have had a support case open since june 4 with no progress, please some help??
Hello luv_2_recycle -

I am sorry to hear that this difficulty has continued for you. Our engineers have made some adjustments on our end that should have this issue resolved. I suggest that you try a new posting with an auto relist profile and observe to see what occurs when the listing closes. If the difficulty persists, please let us know the details of that item and the profile in use on it so we can look into this further.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.