Skip to main content

I just created Auctiva account. The active listing on ebay have been imported into Auctiva. Now I want to add Template including 'Description, shipping, payment, terms of sale' etc in original description section. How can I do that? Can I use Revise function to achieve or have to relist one by one?
Could you please advise? thanks
Original Post
Hi happypinkcharms2002,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. It is definitely possible to add an Auctiva template (including the Shipping, Payment, Terms of Sale, etc) and other design features to your existing listings that were active before you signed up with Auctiva, but doing so effectively requires rebuilding each listing using the listing tools available on our site.

Specifically, in order to do so, you would need to recreate each listing through Auctiva and then use a special process to apply the new designs to the listings in question, which can be done via the following process:

1) Recreate the listing in Auctiva and click "Save". Since you will only be revising the item description, it is only necessary to fill out the “Item Details” section of the lister page.
2) Once you have finished, click the "Save" button.
3) Return to your Saved Listings page and click the <HTML> icon next to the listing.
4) Highlight and copy the HTML that appears in the pop-up window.
5) Visit the item on eBay and click the “Revise your item” link.
6) Scroll down about 1/3 the page to the “Description” section and click the "HTML" tab on the editor.
7 Delete the html that is already there, paste the copied html in its place, and save your changes.

Also, revising your listings in this manner will cause the scrolling gallery to be removed from them, but we can add it back easily enough once the revisions are complete.

If you proceed to revise your listings in this manner and would like us to add the scrolling gallery to them once again, just contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to take care of that for you.

I hope this helps!

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.