Skip to main content

Looking for some help with my Multivariation Listing.
We have created the listing in Auctiva and are ready to post, however when we preview our listing, it states that we have quantities available in certain colours and sizes that we actually don't have.
I am afraid to post the listing because I am unsure how to edit it. I have checked the original listing and can't seem to find the error.
For example:
It states that I have 1 small black item, when I do not. Yet because I have small sizes in other colours, it seems to default to at least one size available.

How do I fix this so I can get this listing up?? Any help would be graciously appreciated.

Many thanks,
OnlineSuccess
Original Post
Hi OnlineSuccess,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. We have recently been made aware of a few cases in which the “Quantity” and “Price” values for multi variation listings are not updating correctly on the preview page as different variations are selected, and I suspect that the behavior you have described is a result of the same issue.

Our technical team is currently looking into what is causing this behavior, but we would certainly like to review exactly what is happening in your case as well to make sure it is accounted for.

Can you please open a support case from under the “Help” tab within your account and let us know the full details of the issue, such as the listing(s) with which you are experiencing this and what we may need to do to reproduce the behavior from our side of things?

This particular issue is isolated to the preview page so, provided that you are indeed running into the issue I have in mind, your listing should still reflect the correct variation details once posted to eBay even though the preview page has some inaccuracies.

We apologize for the confusion.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.