Skip to main content

I'm having the hardest time with Ebay right now. I currently am not subscribed with Auctiva but I'm searching for a tool that can help me out with this issue.

Basically, I'm unable to bulk edit my listings to add new photos to my variation listings. Apparently, Ebay uploads my original gallery photo to their servers and when I try to use their File Exchange service to add new photos to my variations, I get an "Cannot mix EPS with self hosted images." I'm also unable to revise the original photo to a self hosted one.

Does Auctiva have the capability to bulk edit all variations? There must be a way when there are tons of sellers with thousands of listings.

Thanks
Original Post
Hi M1287,

Thanks for contributing to our forum.

We do not currently offer a feature that would allow you to edit variation listings which are active on eBay, but I have shared your comments in this regard with our Product Management team as a suggestion for future consideration.

I regret that we cannot do more to help you with this, but we appreciate the feedback. If you need any more specific assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.