Skip to main content

when i try to select a template, it takes me back to the sign in screen. when i try to pick a category, it takes me back to the sign in/log in screen. Then i tried to just change the pics and leave the template and category, was almost done....hit post......it took me back to the log in screen. everything lost! WHYYYYYY tonight on the biggest shopping week and i have tons to post!!!! is this happeningto anyone else
Original Post
Hi bloit,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. I am not aware of any current technical difficulties on our end that would explain the behavior you have described but, given that you are being taken back to the signin page in each case, I suspect your browser may not be handling our signin cookies properly.

As such, I recommend configuring your browser to always allow cookies from our site which can be done via the following process through the Internet Explorer browser:

1) Select “Internet Options” from the “Tools” (gear icon) menu
2) Click the “Privacy” tab
3) Click the “Sites” button in the “Settings” area
4) Enter “www.auctiva.com” in the “Address of website” field and click “Allow”
5) Click the “OK” buttons you are presented with
6) Close and reopen your browser to ensure the new settings take effect

If you continue to encounter this behavior after trying this measure, or if you are using a different browser and cannot find any similar settings, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.