Skip to main content

Just trying to re list items which have previously been listed on ebay with no problem. Now whenever I submit it, auctiva says that there EAN record is not recognize & no product can be found.

I checked with the barcode company I use & all is good at there end. Has anyone had a similar issue? Really need to get these items re listed.

Thanks,
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Saraw453,

Thanks for contributing to our forum.

I reviewed your account and was able to see the API warnings you are referring to, but those were actually generated by eBay (not us), and did not actually prevent your items from posting successfully. They are simply indicative that the EAN's you entered are not associated with any products which are currently in the eBay product catalog.

For example, if you search for these EAN numbers directly through the Sell your Item form on the eBay UK website, you will receive a similar message that says the following: “Sorry. There are no matching categories for "__________". Try searching with different words or browse categories.”

If you would like to request that eBay add these products to their catalog, please following the instructions in the “Adding a product to our catalogue or reporting wrong product details” section of the following page of their Help index: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/s...product-details.html

You can view the API errors that have actually blocked your items from posting by clicking the red number in “Notifications” section along the top of any page within your Auctiva account.

Specifically, the item which you have been unable to get posted today is being rejected by eBay because some of the images you have selected in the “Optional eBay Gallery Images” do not meet eBay's requirement indicating that all Gallery images must be at least 500 px on the longest side.

Therefore, in order to post this listing successfully, you will either need to remove these images which do not meet eBay's minimum image size requirements or resize them such that they are all at least 500 px on the longest side.

You could potentially resize them directly through your Auctiva account by selecting each on your Image Management page, clicking the “Edit” button and then using the “Resize” option on the ensuing page.

I hope this clears things up. If you need any additional assistance getting your items posted, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.