Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Listing    CATEGORY ERROR from AUCTIVA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CATEGORY ERROR from AUCTIVA
 Login/Join 
Apprentice
posted
Folks, I'm trying to schedule an auction for 3 wedgwood plates on ebay. Two auctions were scheduled with no problem but now when I try to post a 3rd Wedgwood auction I'm getting a message fro Auctiva that my first category is INVALID. The possible reason, Auctiva says, is because ebay has "deprecated" the category. Hah? Is this some crazy error thru Auctiva or has ebay changed something in its Wedgwood category? The first two auctions scheduled with no problem but when I encountered a problem scheduling the third auction I went and checked the first two and now they say invalid first category too. Anybody have any idea what's wrong? Thanks for any help.

Paulette

Posts: 78 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's already a couple of threads covering this issue.

Posts: 6 | Registered: March 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Apprentice
posted Hide Post
I am getting the same thing in the Clothing Category and I know it has not changed.

Posts: 56 | Registered: December 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Auctiva Customer Support Manager
Champion
posted Hide Post
Hi Community,

This issue should now be resolved!

-Mike

Posts: 6882 | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Whiz
posted Hide Post
Mike

"Choose Item Specifics" is coming up blank.

Posts: 170 | Registered: December 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Whiz
posted Hide Post
""Choose Item Specifics" is coming up blank."

yup still not working :-(

Posts: 241 | Registered: October 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Whiz
posted Hide Post
It's working now.

Whiz
posted Hide Post
It's giving me the deprecated error again.

Picture of mrgraysquirrel
posted Hide Post
No ,it's not fixed yet. I ran into the same thing today on a Playstation Game,I can only get to video game and then it stops.I can't get to where I put in the UPC or IBN #'s.What is going on? How can this kind of error happen? I read on a post of a version of Auctiva you can purchase.Would that eliminate these errors all the time? Because the time spent on these is worth something . I bet everyone is going crazy over this like me. Confused

Posts: 9 | Registered: April 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Auctiva Customer Support Manager
Champion
posted Hide Post
Hi mrgraysquirrel,

The issue you described in your post earlier today has since been resolved. If you have any additional questions or concerns pertaining to your Auctiva account, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Posts: 6882 | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post