Skip to main content

Does Auto relist go to the most recent saved version of the item to relist from?
If I have an active item and I make a change to the saved version, will those changes show up when the item auto relists? Or do I have to stop the relist process and manually repost after the item ends to see the changes?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi All
Rather than starting a new thread I am posting here as it relates to the "Free Auto-Relist" Feature.

DO NOT USE THE FREE AUTO RELIST FEATURE OFFERED BY AUCTIVA.

After and ongoing saga with eBay "help" and a large listing fee bills for the last 3 months I have just been advised you cannot get the free auto relists if you are using a third party listing tool.

You have to list directly with eBay.
I'm a private seller so I've never had any problems with fees for auto relisting.However, it does seem that eBay are messing around with the relist features. I get notifications by email from eBay almost instantly when an item does not sell, and now there's a "Relist now" button in the email. Auctiva, which used to automatically relist almost instantly, is now taking anywhere from 4 to 9 hours to relist. I queried this with Auctiva support only to be told that they can only relist when they receive notification from eBay that the item ended unsold. Maybe eBay are delaying these notifications on purpose.
It's really annoying as the items I sell most of (Hermes Scarves) tend to attract the sort of buyer who hovers until the last minute before placing a bid, and when a reposted item is set to end at 1:45am that isn't going to happen very often!
I'm just going to have to turn off the auto relist feature and do it manually every time. Not too much of a hassle for me with 15-30 items up there but I imagine for someone at a commercial level that can be really annoying.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.