Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Community -

There are issues with the variations in some categories at this time where there is difficulty adding the price appropriately as well as an issue with other categories where editing variations causes some difficulty with the other information regarding the variations can be assigned to other variants.

Our engineers are aware of these issues and are seeking a solution. At this time, I do not have an estimate of when the issue will be resolved, but we hope to have it resolved soon. I will update this thread when more information regarding this issue becomes available. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Craig
I'm also finding that listings I've used for years are now failing due in part to requesting UPC for items that don't come with UPCs and also variation data is getting corrupted somehow. When I open them up the variation data is corrupted, adding variation details that were never there before, such as color option. I'm having to delete all the data and re-enter it. Also, why does a listing pass the Error check but then Fail when attempting to post. What's the error check for if it fails anyway?
Hello Community -

I am following up to let you know that the fix for this issue with the variations generator has been resolved. You should now be able to resume creating variation listings as you normally would.

Should you encounter further difficulty with using or posting variation listings, please feel free to file a support case and let us know what occurs for you so we can look into it.

Apologies for any inconvenience this situation has caused.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.