Skip to main content

So I am new to auctiva and when I view my active listings I see this columns called hits and all of my items are zeros? I know my items have views, click-throughs, so just wandering what Auctiva counts as a hit?

Also anyone know how the counter on your actual listing works? I am comparing my counter, reads 25-ish, to a competitor of mine who's reads 2000-ish. I of course want to boost my best match, fixed price listings only with no sell-throughs ever taking place for my niche. Thoughts?
Original Post
Hi Paratus,

Thanks for posting your question here.

The "Hits" column on the Active Listings page within your Auctiva account should reflect any hits that have been recorded by the Sellathon counters which were added to your active listings when you signed up.

Each “hit” is basically defined as a “view”, so any visit made to one of your items (even by you or a repeat visitor) should be counted as a “hit”.

I hope this clears things up. If you need any further assistance with your account, you are also welcome to contact our Customer Support team directly at any time from under the "Help" tab within your account.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.