Skip to main content

Hi ecmallory,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing.

I reviewed your account and noticed that you are using an old version of our description editor, which we have been working to phase out for quite some time. This particular editor is not compatible with later versions of Internet Explorer (including 10.0) and I believe the behavior you are seeing is a result of this compatibility issue.

In order to be able to edit your descriptions effectively once again using Internet Explorer 10.0, you will just need to update your account to use the latest description editor we have available.

This can be done by mousing over the “My Account” tab within your account, selecting the “Account Preferences” option, checking the box next to “Use Design Editor v2.0” in the Listing Management section and then clicking the “Update Account Preferences” button below.

Given that we are phasing out this old editor, please keep in mind that it will not be possible to go back to using the older one that is currently enabled in your account.

I hope this helps. If you continue to encounter similar difficulties after updating to the latest editor, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.