Skip to main content

hi, I tried to bulk edit under advanced edit so my listings now have a 30 day return policy that ebay requires for top rated, and I get this message:
Please note: •The Return Policy Find & Replace will replace all the Return Policy in the listing(s) you selected.
•The Return Policy fields differ based on your eBay Site selection of the drop down menu above....I have selected United states.
•You cannot leave "-- Select --" on the Return Policy drop down menu for 'eBay US,' 'eBay CA,' 'eBay UK,' and 'eBay DE' sites....I have not left --select--- anywhere
•If you choose Returns Not Accepted, the eBay Site selection does not have to match the site of the listing(s).
Original Post
Hello luv_2_recycle -

We are not aware of any difficulties with replacing returns policies on listings in bulk, however it sounds like you may be attempting to do this on Saved Listings and are seeing the Warning messages that show in the window when making a change. You should be able to continue past that point making the revisions.

If you are encountering further difficulty or cannot proceed past that point, please feel free to file a support case from under the Help tab of the site and let us know the steps you take that lead you to the problem area as well as what occurs at that point and the full text of any error message you may receive so we can have a look into this.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.