Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Just tried again!! Now, I can input item description if I am creating a new listing. I CAN NOT edit, delete or repost a previous listing. The category title "Item Description" on create a new listing is above the blue line and on a previous listing it is inside the box area where I should be typing in my details.

I have used Auctiva for several years, this has never been an issue. Any suggestions? Is it on my end or Auctiva?
Hello DMB -

We are not aware of any widespread issues with the description editor that would cause the effects you have described, so it is unclear what may be occurring for you.

I would first recommend that you try clearing the cache of your browser and then log back into your account to see if this resolves or changes what you are experiencing. If the difficulty persists, please file a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know the details of what you are encountering; if there is an error message involved, please include the full text of that message and be sure to include your browser and operating system information so we can look into this further.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.