Skip to main content

Listing within Antiques, Silverplate, Flatware, item specs are no longer there when listing. Not sure what happened to them. Only appears to be the flatware. When I checked dishes and other silverplated catagories, the item specs appear. Composition, Maker, Type, Age. Any ideas Mike?? They were there all last year, and other listings on ebay have these specs.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Kari Barrett,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. I was able to reproduce the behavior you described, and it appears that the expected Custom Item Specifics options are not showing up for the leaf categories that are currently available under "Flatware" on our site due to a recent change made to the category structure.

For example, upon attempting to select the same categories using the Sell your Item form directly on the eBay Canada website, I was able to choose Antiques -> Silver -> Silverplate, but then Flatware & Silverware (category # 20099) was listed as the final leaf category.

I have forwarded the details of this issue to our technical team for further investigation and will follow up with you again through this thread once I hear back from them and have some additional information on this topic to share.

Unfortunately, based on my testing, it appears that we will need to update our system to pick up this recent change to the eBay Canada category structure before it will be possible to post listings in this category through Auctiva.

I hope to have some good news for you soon!

-Mike
Hi Kari Barrett,

I am pleased to report that we were just able to update our system to pick up this change to the eBay Canada category structure, so you should now be able to select Antiques -> Silver -> Silverplate, but then Flatware & Silverware (category # 20099) through Auctiva and enter the appropriate item specifics.

If you encounter any further difficulties of this nature, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the "Help" tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.