Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi duck-y,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. The behavior you have described is a result of some current technical difficulties we are experiencing which our technical team is working to resolve as soon as possible.

I am not sure when we will have these issues resolved at the moment, but we will be posting further updates on this situation to the following thread of our Community Forum as additional information becomes available: https://community.auctiva.com/e...517087436#2517087436

We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
Will what listing we saved, will they be posted?
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hi duck-y,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. The behavior you have described is a result of some current technical difficulties we are experiencing which our technical team is working to resolve as soon as possible.

I am not sure when we will have these issues resolved at the moment, but we will be posting further updates on this situation to the following thread of our Community Forum as additional information becomes available: https://community.auctiva.com/e...517087436#2517087436

We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
Hi duck-y,

I am hesitant to comment on exactly what may have happened in your case since I am uncertain what you attempted to save while these difficulties were ongoing but, generally speaking, I would not expect your listing data to be saved if it appeared to be "wiped out" when you attempted to save or run the Error Check tool.

You should be able to see an accurate representation of what listing data is currently saved within your account by visiting your Saved Listings page.

Also, we did just release an update to our site a few moments ago which we believe should resolve the issues like this have been occurring today, so we are hopeful that you will no longer have difficulties posting or saving your items moving forward.

-Mike
Hi Ashleycat,

Thanks for pointing that out. I have just fixed the link in the posts that referred to it above Smile

Also, as I mentioned in my latest reply to the original poster, we just released an update to our site that is intended to resolve the issues of this nature that have been occurring, so hopefully you will not encounter any further difficulties of this nature when posting your items moving forward.

-Mike
Hi ccfsm,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing difficulties with our site. Can you please describe exactly what you are seeing on your end when it becomes apparent that you are unable to save your listings? I am not aware of any current issues that would prevent you from being able to save listings, so this is something we will need to look into further.

-Mike
Mike
I had some of my listing saved to be post and when I saw I was unable to do anything with a listing I was trying to check for errors and would not let me continue I rebooted my computer thinking MAYBE there was something going on with my computer. After I rebooted I checked to see if it did save my listing and this is when I saw another listing without pictures which I know I put on the listing. I brought this listing up to add pictures and then checked for errors and it wiped everything out except for my catalog and starting price and weight. I than had to redo everything again 4 times until I finally got the listing saved. I then started another listing and I put everything in that needed to be and did the error check and when I did this to this other listing it wiped out my title, Master profile, everything except the shipping weight. We have been using Auctiva for awhile now and I know what Iam talking about when I said it wiped out everything on my listing I was trying to save except for the shipping weight.
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hi duck-y,

I am hesitant to comment on exactly what may have happened in your case since I am uncertain what you attempted to save while these difficulties were ongoing but, generally speaking, I would not expect your listing data to be saved if it appeared to be "wiped out" when you attempted to save or run the Error Check tool.

You should be able to see an accurate representation of what listing data is currently saved within your account by visiting your Saved Listings page.

Also, we did just release an update to our site a few moments ago which we believe should resolve the issues like this have been occurring today, so we are hopeful that you will no longer have difficulties posting or saving your items moving forward.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.