Skip to main content

I have a bunch of items listed with buy it now that I want to relist as auction style. Is there a way to select these all at once and change them all to auction without having to go into each listing separately and switch it? I would be doing this while they are not active listings btw...any help would be much appreciated. thanks
Original Post
Hi luv_2_recycle -

If you wish to post these items again from your Saved Listings, you can update the Sale Type in bulk by using the Advanced Edit tool after selecting your items. Once the Advanced Edit window opens up, select "Sale Type" from the pull down menu and you will be able to make such a change. The tool will give you the option of making the Buy It Now price the Start Price for these items.

However, relists of Fixed Price items go back up to eBay in the same format that they were originally posted. So, while the Closed Listings page of your Auctiva account will allow you to make some edits to items you are going to relist that include setting an Auction to Fixed Price, you cannot make the shift the other way without posting again instead of relisting.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.