Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi akkkkkp,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention.

We are aware of an issue which is causing the “£” symbol to be changed to a “?” symbol during the process of posting or saving listings when entered in the “Title” field, and our technical team is currently working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

I am not certain when the issue will be resolved at the moment, but I will update you again through this thread when the issue has been addressed or any other related information becomes available.

However, I am not aware of any similar technical difficulties that would cause the “£” to be changed as described when used within the description field so, if you are indeed seeing this behavior within the description, we would need to look into your situation further.

If that is the case, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you. We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing.

-Mike
Hi akkkkkp,

I appreciate the clarification.

Also, I am pleased to report that we were just able to release a change to our site today to resolve this issue, so you should find that special characters like this which you add to the “Title” field of your listings are no longer changed to question marks.

If you notice any remaining issues of this nature moving forward, please don't hesitate to let us know and we will look into things further. Thanks again for helping to bring this to our attention.

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.