Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Auctiva Commerce Storefronts    Can there be 2 charges for same item
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can there be 2 charges for same item
 Login/Join 
Premier Poster
Picture of RV Cooling Unit Warehouse
posted
I was wandering if there is a way to set up in shipping an item to have 2 charges for the same item. Here is the reason I would like to have this: Some items I sell require truck freight which would have a set freight charge, but the customers also wants this freight delivery to a residential address which is a separate added charge. Another example: Customer from Canada purchase a unit shipped by truck frieght, standard freight charges plus if customer does not have a brokerage firm the freight company has a seperate charge for handling the brokerage processing. I would need to have within the drop down window of shipping the ability for customer to click on more than one shipping charge option, one being the standard freight and the other the special option.

RV Cooling Unit Warehouse

my Auctiva Commerce
www.rvcoolingunit.com

my Prostore
www.rvcoolingunit.net

Posts: 682 | Location: Memphis TN | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post