Skip to main content

Good Afternoon.

Just opened an EBay Store but it seems my listings are not in my store. I can see them in My EBay, and they have a small little door icon to show they are for the store, but when I go to the store, nothing.

Here is what I have done so far.
1. I imported my categories in the Account Tab.
2. Selected the Store Item radio button on the listing.
3. Selected the store category that the item is supposed to be in. (it also forces me to select an EBay Category also.)
4. Checked option to have item remain in the store indefinitely.

Am I missing something somewhere that would prevent the item from listing in my store? Does it take hours for the item to update in the store?

Thanks in advance
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Jamie - Valhalla Sports,

All of your active eBay listings should actually show up in your eBay store, regardless of whether they are posted as store items or not, so I suspect your items will automatically start showing up in your eBay store soon if that has not happened already. If your active listings are still not showing up in your store, I recommend contacting eBay's customer support team for assistance with that.

The first thing you mentioned doing on your list of what you have done so far should make it so your eBay store categories are available for selection from the "eBay Store Category" drop down menus on the Auctiva listing creation page. The other three things describe the proper method of listing "store item" format listings with the "Good til Canceled" duration.

If you have any other questions regarding your Auctiva account, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.