Skip to main content

Hi there, I think my account already has an eBay token associated with it? It was used a while back and then remained inactive and now I would like to use it with this new Auctiva account. So please could someone tell me how to remove the token, or could a moderator please remove the token for me so that I can generate a new one.

Thanks in advance,
Chris.
Original Post
Hi Chris,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. Based on what you described, it sounds like you are most likely unable to generate an eBay token for the new Auctiva account you created because your eBay account is already linked to the other Auctiva account you had used in the past.

Assuming that is the case, the best solution may be to close the new account you have created and continue using your existing account, but it is also possible that it will make more sense to simply remove the token from the old account.

In order to receive assistance with this issue, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option. Be sure to include your eBay username in the details you provide as well.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.