Skip to main content

Hello - I'm starting my second month and trying to simplify auctiva. I can't figure out the way the folders act.

What is the difference between Saved and Active and Saved and Closed?

More importantly, if I delete items in one folder, is this an across-the-board delete or just for the single folder?

I appreciate your help!
Ann
Original Post
Hi Ann,

Thanks for posting your question here.

First of all, let me provide you with an overview a general overview of these pages:

Your Active Listings page will display all of your active eBay listings at any given time.

Your Closed Listings page will display all your ended eBay items and is most commonly used to relist items that have ended recently

Your Saved Listings page is where the details of each listing you create through Auctiva are stored which you can use to, among other things, repost items you have listed before or create similar listings.

Although any folders you create from under the "Listings" tab will be usable from all of your Listings pages (including Active, Saved and Closed), deleting an item from one of these pages should not impact the data associated with the product which may be available on another listing page.

For example, if you were to place a saved listing for an item in a certain folder and then post the item to eBay, a record of that product would be present (and in that folder) on both your Active Listings and Saved Listings pages while it is active. However, if you were to delete the record of the item from your Saved Listings page, the similar record on your Active Listings page will remain intact.

I hope this helps clear things up.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.