Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  eBay Talk    eBay Holiday Returns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

eBay Holiday Returns
 Login/Join 
posted
I would like to create listings that comply with the eBay Holiday returns policy. Is there an Auctiva button somewhere that I can click to put that policy in place?

Posts: 4 | Location: true | Registered: April 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Auctiva Customer Support
Premier Poster
posted Hide Post
Hi backpacker,

At present, we do not have a feature to add such a policy to your listings in the way that you describe, however, I am forwarding your comment regarding this on to our Product Management team for their consideration and will update this thread should any information regarding it becomes available.

- Craig

Posts: 427 | Registered: April 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, the holiday selling season is right around the corner...

Posts: 4 | Location: true | Registered: April 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Auctiva Customer Support
Premier Poster
posted Hide Post
Hello,

I am following up to let you know that the Holiday Returns option has been added to the listing creation page within Auctiva accounts. This is now available in the Checkout Options section of the lister when you are accepting returns, and the checkbox to use it is just beneath where you select the number of days for returns for your usual returns policy.

- Craig

Posts: 427 | Registered: April 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks, just noticed it today