Skip to main content

Hi all,
Hopefully someone can help me with this problem.
I sold 2 different items to the same buyer. He paid for them with one Paypal payment, so the items are combined to one order in eBay. When I try to ship them using Paypal shipping, I realize that to protect these items, I can't ship them in the same package. I want to ship them seperately using Paypal shipping, but when I go to print the label, both items are on the top of the page as being shipped together.
How do I ship them seperate? Thanks in advance for your help!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Simple-Cinema:
Hi all,
Hopefully someone can help me with this problem.
I sold 2 different items to the same buyer. He paid for them with one Paypal payment, so the items are combined to one order in eBay. When I try to ship them using Paypal shipping, I realize that to protect these items, I can't ship them in the same package. I want to ship them seperately using Paypal shipping, but when I go to print the label, both items are on the top of the page as being shipped together.
How do I ship them seperate? Thanks in advance for your help!!

Hi Dale,

I hear what you are saying, but I just had to chime in here. Smile

There is a way to ship anything. Even in one box. Smile

Okay I said it. Now you can tell me you know but you don't want to. LOL I can take it!

Anyway, ya I agree with member_8880, you can ship it separate you just need to ship to the confirmed address of the buyer to get PayPal protection.

Best regards,
Tim is right, ship it in one box. When you generate the label on Paypal, ALL the items associated with that label/invoice are under the single tracking number. Once that tracking number or Delivery Confirmation number is tagged as "received" so are all the contents.

Also, why are you so afraid of needing the protection? Are you shipping to a risky place (out of country?) or an unconfirmed address.

I know I've heard horror stories about how people were taken by a buyer filing a false report to Paypal and such. Fortunately, it's never happened to me, and it isn't something I worry about when I ship. I don't mean that in any disrespect to you. Since I do use Paypal for all my shipping, I'm getting labels with traceability, but even with that I still ship to "unconfirmed addresses". Unfortunately not ALL customers have a confirmed address, and I can't refuse to ship to them.
Thanks every1 for your replies. I guess I should have explained a little better.
I have items that sell frequently, so I have bought special packaging for each. If I ship the thin envelope with the box that is a little shorter, the envelope may get crushed on one end or the corners. I was having the boxed item dropshipped up until Nov. '07. This is the first time I've tried shipping both on one order myself. I hope that explains things!!
Thanks!!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.