Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Malcolms Mom,

Thanks for posting your question here.

We do not currently offer any functionality that would allow you to export all of your listing data from your Auctiva account, but we do allow you to generate CSV reports containing a variety of different details from your recent listings and transactions.

In order to learn more about what you can export using this option, just mouse over the “eBay Sales” tab within your account and select “CSV Reports” under “Tools”.

I have also forwarded your comments about this to our Product Management team and we will consider expanding this option to support the export of all your listing details when planning future updates to our site.

We appreciate the feedback!

-Mike
That's what I was afraid of. Unfortunately because Auctiva can't get this issue with slow site fixed I have to go to another listing site. This just makes it much more difficult for me to have to redo all those listings. I'm so disappointed in the way Auctiva has handled this situation. After being a loyal customer for many years it has just made my life miserable for the past week.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.