Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Inventory    Inventory Auto Relist
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inventory Auto Relist
 Login/Join 
Whiz
posted
Hi,

This probably sounds like a stupid question, but I want to make sure before I hit auto list.

If I make an auto relist profile and check "at least [ ] items are available in inventory" will auctiva auto relist each time an auction is over until i run out of stock (if i put 0 in box)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: blavann,

Posts: 150 | Location: Northern Ireland (UK) | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Auctiva Development
Rookie
posted Hide Post
Yes. Your listing will automatically relist each time the auction is over until the inventory quantity associated with the listing reaches the level you stipulate.

Posts: 11 | Registered: December 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Millerbro
posted Hide Post
What if your auto relist level is set to 2 and then you auto relist it again to sell your last 2 inventory items, Does it automaticaly end once your down to 0 ?

Posts: 3 | Location: TExas | Registered: February 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Inventory Auto Relist

I have never understood the auto-relist well enough to trust it and I have read too many posts like yours! I'm sure that many people do use it successfully but just don't come here to talk about it.

Your case sounds like a perfect use for good till canceled through Ebay. You have 10 of your item; you list in GTC format with a quantity of 10; and the listing keeps relisting every 30 days until the 10 are sold. No inventory tracking on your part and the quantity is always correct.

Just my thoughts--good luck!

electric cigs | external signage | insulated panels | limo hire birmingham | prop hire

This message has been edited. Last edited by: andrew45611,

Posts: 8 | Registered: October 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post