Skip to main content

Hi, I have a question about inventory function, how to manage a item in different profiles.
For example, when I sell item A, I want to sell it in one fixed price and one auction, also I want to put different title when I do listing. But inventory item only can have one master profile. How can I do this? Thanks.
Original Post
Hi joyezcom,

In order to post listings that are technically different using the same inventory item, you would just need to check the box next to "Is this an inventory item?" below the description editor for each listing and select the appropriate inventory item. There is not anything in place that would prevent you from selecting the same inventory item for multiple listings.

You don't actually have to associate a master profile with each of your inventory items. However, if you do, when you are creating the item for which the title or other information differs from that in the master profile, you will just have to edit the fields that differ from the master profile after the master profile loads upon selection of the inventory item.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions about your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.