Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Inventory    inactive account w/o images
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

inactive account w/o images
 Login/Join 
posted
temporary inactive account for vacation

Question:
I will be away from my desk for a month,is there anything I should do with my account in preparation for the extended absence?

Choices:
will all fees apply
I have no stored images

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Auctiva Customer Support Manager
Champion
posted Hide Post
Hi thetentalents,

If you do not need to keep more than 1 MB of images stored within your account during the month you will be away, you can switch your plan to the Free Marketing Tools plan for that month to avoid being charged. However, if you need to keep more than 1 MB of images hosting in your account, you would need to remain on a paid plan that includes a sufficient amount of image hosting space and would still be charged for that plan during the period of inactivity.

I hope this clears things up. If you have any other questions about this, feel free to contact our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Posts: 6994 | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post